Here is the tutorials to root Samsung Galaxy A8 for you to follow, the Super Amoled capacitive touchscreen device is powered with Qualcomm MSM8939 snapdragon 615, and with 2GB Ram combined with internal 32 GB comes with Android 6.0 (Upgradable) pre-installed.
By default, the smartphone is already great enough, but it is not enough to serve our needs that demands more and more for Android device to give. Therefore we decide to root our device. And our decision is right.
And we have KingRoot app that can root our device. Will be good for me to share the tutorials. Oke.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A8
- Before starting you better make sure that your Samsung Galaxy A8’s bootloader is unlocked already.
- Backup your device, it’s recommended guys, albeit the rooting process using Kingroot is safe.
- Charge your device battery if it’s not enough.
Instructions to root Galaxy A8
Make sure you follow every step and do not skip any steps.
- Download the latest version of KingRoot app.
- You need to install the KingRoot app. But if you find the Google installation blocked message (see picture below), please choose “More details” -> Install anyway (unsave) and Ok. If there is nothing stopping you just continue.
- If you are stopped with a message saying Installation Blocked“, select Settings > Lock Screen And Security. Then activate Unknown sources and select OK.
- Next will show the installation process (see picture below), select Install to start Kingroot installation process, if it is finished select Open to open / run Kingroot application.
- If the application is already open then select Try it to go to the root menu and select Get now to start the rooting process.
- Rooting process will take approximately 2-5 minutes or could be more.
- After the rooting process is complete it will show Rooted notification on the screen. This indicates that Samsung Galaxy A8 has been successfully rooted.
- To ensure that Samsung Galaxy A8 is completely rooted, please download the Root Checker App and run it. If there is a message like the picture below it means your device is 100% rooted buddy.
- Finish !!!