Samsung awarded the Galaxy AS SM-A510F users with a major update this week wrapped in build number A510FXXU4CQE9 and comes with Android 7.0 Nougat. That means your existing firmware, which is Marshmallow can be switched to Nougat star!
Those of you who have receive an automatic update notifications through OTA (Over The Air) or Samsung KIES utilities can directly take the cake and install it on their beloved phone. However, if your turn is still in queue or will not be notified due to root or powered with a custom ROM.
Then I invite you to flash the A510FXXU4CQE9 on Samsung Galaxy AS SM-A510F phone manually. If you are ready then you are invited to follow the full manual guides from this post. Remember that your root access will be wiped out.
- A510FXXU4CQE9 (XXU4CQE9) Android 7.0 Nougat must be installed on the Samsung Galaxy AS SM-A510F device only.
- If there is a root access on your device then flashing this stock ROM will wipe it out.
- In case your device is powered with custom ROM, custom recoveries or other third-party tweaks then all of them will be erased.
- Your device will be taken back to the factory settings and if you have lost warranty then it will be restored guys.
- Be sure you also perform the enable USB debugging mode of Samsung Galaxy AS SM-A510F in case you haven’t done it guys.
- Make backups to all data you believe will be erased by this stock ROM.
- Follow all steps and do not ignore anything.
- All the lucks for you.
- Model SM-A510F
- Model name Galaxy A5 ⑥
- Country United Kingdom (O2)
- Version Android 7
- Changelist 11278697
- Build date Sat, 20 May 2017 02:46:06 +0000
- Security Patch Level 2017-05-01
- Product code O2U
- PDA A510FXXU4CQE9
- CSC A510FTEF4CQEA
InstallAndroidROM.CO.UK should not be held responsible for any possible risks applying the guides to flash the stock ROM.
Download A510FXXU4CQE9 (XXU4CQE9) firmware and Odin.
Extract the zip files to your PC.
How to install A510FXXU4CQE9 (XXU4CQE9) Nougat update on Samsung Galaxy AS SM-A510F
Firstly I recommend you to make backups then make sure you follow the steps all of them and do not skip any steps.
- Firstly you need to shut down your device by choosing the Power Off option.
- After your device’s shut down then boot to the Download Mode by holding these three buttons; Volume Down + Power + Home.
- You will see a Warning!!! Then release all the pressed three buttons replace them with pressing the Volume UP button to access the Download Mode.
- Now to your PC, then launch Odin by clicking the file name, just like in the picture below.
- Once Odin is opened just connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- Odin will then detect your device, if your device is detected, you will see this notification Added!!! on Odin.
- Clik on PDA button on Odin and then find the firmware / stock ROM on your computer.
- Now click the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- You will see Pass notification if Odin has successfully flashed the Samsung stock ROM on your device guys.
- Finish my friend.
Well done friend.