I am inviting you to flash official firmware on Vivo Y13 on this post that you might need to restore your device to the official settings and fix the errors your device might experience.
As for the Android version brought by this firmware is Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and off course that’s good enough considering Jelly Bean series is great.
If you are interested then you can continue reading this post and you will be guided to flash with SP Flash Tool and computer.
Benefits of flashing stock ROM.
- Can fix bootloop on your device.
- Can unbrick your device.
- Can restore your device’s warranty.
- Can fix all the existing technical issues on your device.
- Will make your device looks like a new one!
Disadvantage of stock ROM.
- Your root access will be removed.
- Custom ROM will be removed.
- Custom recoveries will be removed.
Download Vivo Vivo Y13 Firmware Upgrade Free Download (Flash File) Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
Model Name: Vivo Y13
Stock Android ROM Version: 4.2
Firmware File Size: 598 MB
Your device is different model? Download Vivo stock ROM (All Models).
How to flash stock ROM to unbrick Vivo Y13?
What you need.
- Download SPFlash tool download and install it on your PC.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- Download Vivo USB Drivers. Learn how to install Mediatek VCOM USB driver on computer.
How to install stock ROM on Vivo Y13?
Backup your data before going to flash the stock ROM.
- Download the SP Flash Tool and the USB drivers on your PC, then extract all the files.
- Afterward install all the files. (Skip this step if you have done it).
- Now open the extracted SP Flash Tool folder then find the Flash_Tool. Once you found it then double-clicking on it to select the Run As Administrator to launch the software.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is opened, then on Download tab, select the Scatter Loading button to grab the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC. (Scatter file / .txt is the stock ROM you want to flash).
- Now go to the Firmware / Stock ROM folder, then open the Android_Scatter.
- Then the SP Flash Tool will load the Android_scatter file.
- Now click on the Download button.
- You need to Power Off your device now (If the battery is removable then remove it first on its place, if not then just continue).
- After your device’s powered off, then use your USB cable to connect it to computer.
- Press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection between your device and computer. (Skip this step if your device is instantly connected).
- Now the flashing processes will start, if it’s go on normally, you will see a progress bar in yellow color on the SP Flash Tool as indicator. So wait until it’s 100% completed.
- The flashing processes will be completed and it’s indicated with the following sign.