Samsung just release official update for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, G955FXXU1AQG5, comes with July Security Update.
Aside with Jully Security Update, the G955FXXU1AQG5 also as the bug fixes from the previous version. One more thing, the firmware comes with Android 7.0 Nougat. Now the update is being pushed via OTA and Samsung KIES, of course you can check the OTA to find out whether the update is there. Going to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
But if you haven’t received any notifications, you can manually install the firmware through our manual installation steps written on this. I recommend you to grab this firmware now as it will keep your device secure.
ToXPlain.com should not be held responsible for any possible damages during or after the flashing this firmware. Follow the guides at your own risks.
- Remember to only apply the instructions on this post, if your device is Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus G955F.
- Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus USB Drivers installed on PC.
- Make sure that your device’s battery is sufficient to apply the installations.
- Make backups too.
- Prepare your Windows OS computer.
Files you need.
How to install A510FXXU4CQE9 (XXU4CQE9) Nougat update on Samsung Galaxy AS SM-A510F
Firstly I recommend you to make backups then make sure you follow the steps all of them and do not skip any steps.
- Firstly you need to shut down your device by choosing the Power Off option.
- After your device’s shut down then boot to the Download Mode by holding these three buttons; Volume Down + Power + Home.
- You will see a Warning!!! Then release all the pressed three buttons replace them with pressing the Volume UP button to access the Download Mode.
- Now to your PC, then launch Odin by clicking the file name, just like in the picture below.
- Once Odin is opened just connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- Odin will then detect your device, if your device is detected, you will see this notification Added!!! on Odin.
- Clik on PDA button on Odin and then find the firmware / stock ROM on your computer.
- Now click the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- You will see Pass notification if Odin has successfully flashed the Samsung stock ROM on your device guys.
- Finish my friend.
Well done friend.