You will be guided to download and install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi 4x from this post. As we know that recently Xiaomi pushed out an update with build number MIUI 220.127.116.11 firmware people around the world have gradually take this update.
Xiaomi has been doing a very great job in serving their customers with solid and powerful firmware. So it is not too surprising the company reaping fast popularity and take its place to the top position on the Android market.
Now the update is reported to be available on the OTA (Over The Air) utility and of course that will make you easily get it. However if you haven’t been notified. You can follow the full manual instructions from this post guys.
How to flash MIUI using Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool 4x
Remember that before proceeding to the flashing steps I remind you; have you made necessary backups? If you have good then!
- Now install Mediatek Driver and Mi Flash Tool to your computer. In case you have Windows 8 or 10 then you need disable Driver signature first, follow the guides here; Disable Driver Signature Enforcement On Windows 10 & 8.
- Now download Fastboot ROM Redmi Pro, then extract to your computer drive, like on driver D or C or E, but do not extract to the folder like D:/Redmi Pro…Do not do this ! But put the file outside the folder.
- Now open Mi Flash Tool, then choose ROM location by clicking Select button, then choose ROM omega_images_Vxxxx (Do not select images folder), then click Ok.
- On then down right from Mi Flash Tool interface, click on the drop down menu, there you will see three options to flash.
- Flash_all.bat if you want to clean install then erase all the existing data on internal memory.
- Flash_all_except_data_storage.bat if you only want to install but not erasing data on internal memory.
- And the last option is flash_all_lock.bat if you want to clean install and then relock your bootloader. Choose any flashing option you see fit. But do not forget to backup.
- After everything is ready, now go to your Xiaomi device. Turn your Xiaomi device off now to access to the Fasboot mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power (When your device is turned off), till you enter to the Fastboot mode then release the buttons after you enter to that mode.
- Once your device is in Fastboot Mode, connect your device to computer.
- On Mi Flash Tool click on Refresh button for Mi Flash Tool to detect your Xiaomi (Remember before doing this your device is already connected to computer).
- After your device is connected then click Flash button to start the ROM flashing processes.
- Wait till the enter processes done, usually it takes about 5 minutes. If the ROM flashing done, then your device will reboot automatically, just wait guys, oke.
- Wait your device finish restarting and entering the system, usually the booting processes after flashing a ROM can take longer than a normal booting therefore just waiting patiently, if you like then make a cup of tee guys
Well now you can enjoy the new firmware guys!