Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 B8000F stock ROM is available now for those who searching the firmware of the device. You can download the firmware and then install it as well by following the full instructions written on this post.
With a stock ROM installed then you can restore your device’s warranty, fixing the technical problems such as bootloop or soft-bricked.
On this post I have compiled all the needed step to install stock ROM firmware on Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 B8000F and be sure you make necessary backups first before proceeding as who knows something unexpected may happen. In that case you have backups to restore to your existing data.
Benefits of flashing stock ROM / firmware
- Can fix bootloop.
- Can fix brick.
- Can restore your device’s warranty.
- Can once again receive OTA update through system update notification directly on device.
- Your device will be more secure.
Disadvantage of flashing stock ROM / firmware
- Your root access will be gone.
- Your installed custom ROM will be replaced with the stock ROM.
- Your installed custom recovery will be substituted with the stock recovery.
Download the stock ROM for Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 B8000F Android 4.2.2 (Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 B8000F Jelly Bean firmware flash file Update)
For other Lenovo stock ROM types.
Files you need.
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows and Linux.
- Download and install USB drivers on your device.
- MTK USB Diver Auto Installer.
- A computer (Windows or Linux).
- A USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging mode on Android Mediatek device.
- Make backups first before beginning.
Steps to flash Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 B8000F stock ROM using SP Flash Tool
Make sure all data that are precious already being back up.
- Download the SP Flash Tool and the USB drivers on your PC, then extract all the files.
- Afterward install all the files. (Skip this step if you have done it).
- Now open the extracted SP Flash Tool folder then find the Flash_Tool. Once you found it then double-clicking on it to select the Run As Administrator to launch the software.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is opened, then on Download tab, select the Scatter Loading button to grab the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC. (Scatter file / .txt is the stock ROM you want to flash).
- Now go to the Firmware / Stock ROM folder, then open the Android_Scatter.
- Then the SP Flash Tool will load the Android_scatter file.
- Now click on the Download button.
- You need to Power Off your device now (If the battery is removable then remove it first on its place, if not then just continue).
- After your device’s powered off, then use your USB cable to connect it to computer.
- Press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection between your device and computer. (Skip this step if your device is instantly connected).
- Now the flashing processes will start, if it’s go on normally, you will see a progress bar in yellow color on the SP Flash Tool as indicator. So wait until it’s 100% completed.
- The flashing processes will be completed and it’s indicated with the following sign.