Here is the tutorials to root Lenovo Tab 2 X30L with KingRoot that you can follow to get the root access on your device. Once your device is fully rooted then you can install apps or tweaks that require root to proceed and those tweaks will of course benefit you guys.
Doing that will of course give you many benefits for modifying your device with custom ROM, custom recoveries and other apps that require root.
But remember doing that will deliver the unavoidable effect which is warranty lose.
- Be sure your device’s battery power is sufficient to perform the rooting action. If not, then charge it first.
- Prepare your Windows OS computer, Lenovo USB Drivers and also USB cable.
- Do not forget to enable USB Debugging mode of your device by going to Settings -> Developer Options -> Find and tap the USB Debugging Options box.
Note. By default Android set the Developers option containing USB Debugging to hidden mode. To show it up just head to Settings -> About -> Information -> Then tap for 7 times the Build Number to you see a notification saying You are now developer. Now you will see Developer Options on Settings.
Download iRoot for PC
How to root Lenovo K80 with KingRoot
Disclaimer. Rooting will likely void your warranty and chances you might brick your device. In that case, all the risks are yours to bear.
- Install the KingRoot on your computer following the on screen instructions.
- Now connect your device to computer using a USB cable. Your device will be detected by KingRoot.
- Now all you need to do is click the ROOT to begin the rooting process.
- The rooting process will start, just wait till it finishes.
- If KingRoot managed to root your device then you will see ROOT Succeeded! notification like on the following image.
- You can now check your phone and see that the KingUser app is there meaning your device is rooted.
To verify your root then you can use the Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
How to unroot?
- Dislike the result? And want to unroot your device? Simply click on Remove Root to unroot your device just like on the following image.
- The unrooting process will start and if it’s done you will see Remove ROOT Succeeded! notification that means your device is no longer rooted just like before.