Root LG L1 II without computer as the Qualcomm MSM7225A-AB Snapdragon S1 powered Chipset phone is ready to enjoy the root access to further being optimized and modified as your wish.
And now the smartphone can rooted without the need to use a computer. Because there is one and legit root tool, namely Framaroot apk, to deliver root access for LG L1 II.
If you happen to have the device then I invite you to root it without a computer.
How to Root LG L1 II without PC
- Before starting you better make sure that your LG L1 II’s bootloader is unlocked already.
- Backup your device, it’s recommended guys, albeit the rooting process using Framaroot is safe.
- Charge your device battery if it’s not enough.
Read the following points first.
- Flashing and running Framaroot will probably void your device’s warranty, but you can always unroot to reclaim your warranty, by flashing a stock ROM.
- Do not forget to firstly enable your device Unknown Sources option. Go to the Settings -> Security -> Check the box right beside the Unknown Sources option.
- Follow the root instructions but all the risks are yours to bear.
Instructions to root LG L1 II
Make backups before you proceed.
- You need to download Framaroot apk first.
- Then install the Framaroot apk.
- After it’s fully installed then open the Framaroot.
- On Framaroot interface just tap on Install SuperUser.
- Within the Install SuperUser option, choose from the provided exploits such as Boromir, Gandalf, Aragorn, Gimli etc. The names of the characters are purely based on the Framaroot version you are using. On this post, I am presented with Aragorn.
- Then I select Aragon.
- If failed, then you will find an image like this telling you to try a different exploit, do it then.
- And this is the notification if you have succeeded to root your Android device.
- .Finish and your device is rooted without a computer using Framaroot.