Those who wish to root LG Optimus LTE 2 will notice it’s possible using the famous Framaroot released by a senior member of XDA, alephzain, with this apk you can root without computer because all the activities be done directly from your smartphone.
But you should know, root your device is not without a cause, because there is a chance you will loose your device’s warranty, and other possible negative risks during or after the root process, since you are still here that means you have realized it and of course all the risks are yours to bear.
Let’s without further ado proceed to the full instructions to root your LG Optimus LTE 2.
Read the following points first.
- Flashing and running Framaroot will probably void your device’s warranty, but you can always unroot to reclaim your warranty.
- Although rooting with Framaroot is safe but I suggest to make backups first.
- Do not forget to firstly enable your device Unknown Sources option. Go to the Settings -> Security -> Check the box right beside the Unknown Sources option.
- Charge your device’s battery if it’s not enough to perform the guides.
- Unlock your device’s bootloader.
How to root LG Optimus LTE 2
Make backups before you proceed.
- You need to download Framaroot apk first.
- Then install the Framaroot apk.
- After it’s fully installed then open the Framaroot.
- On Framaroot interface just tap on Install SuperUser.
- Within the Install SuperUser option, choose from the provided exploits such as Boromir, Gandalf, Aragorn, Gimli etc. The names of the characters are purely based on the Framaroot version you are using. On this post, I am presented with Aragorn.
- Then I select Aragon.
- If failed, then you will find an image like this telling you to try a different exploit, do it then.
- And this is the notification if you have succeeded to root your Android device.
- .Finish and your device is rooted without a computer using Framaroot.