How to root Vivo Y53 Android. Vivo Y53 Android smartphone can be rooted using KingRoot without a computer. Imagine the 5.0″ and Android v6.0 powered phone has a root access to deliver more utilities and fun to you as the owner.
And KingRoot is known to be one of the few trusted Root tools and has been doing a very great job to help users claiming root access on their devices.
Anyway if you are interested then you are welcomed to follow the full instructions to root Vivo Y53 using KingRoot app for Android.
How to Root Vivo Y53
- Make sure your Vivo Y53 bootloader is unlocked, or else you will not succeed.
- Be sure you follow all the steps and do not skip any steps.
- Before starting the root process make sure your Vivo Y53 has internet access. This is useful for enabling Kingroot to update the database / files into the system so that the root process succeeds. To enlarge the image just click / tab in the image.
- Backup your device, it’s recommended guys, albeit the rooting process using KingRoot is safe.
- Charge your device battery if it’s not enough.
Instructions to root Vivo Y53
Make sure you follow every step and do not skip any steps.
- Download KingRoot app.
- You need to install the KingRoot app. But if you find the Google installation blocked message (see picture below), please choose “More details” -> Install anyway (unsave) and Ok. If there is nothing stopping you just continue.
- If you are stopped with a message saying Installation Blocked“, select Settings > Lock Screen And Security. Then activate Unknown sources and select OK.
- Next will show the installation process (see picture below), select Install to start Kingroot installation process, if it is finished select Open to open / run Kingroot application.
- If the application is already open then select Try it to go to the root menu and select Get now to start the rooting process.
- Rooting process will take approximately 2-5 minutes or could be more.
- After the rooting process is complete it will show Rooted notification on the screen. This indicates that Vivo Y53 has been successfully rooted.
- To ensure that device is completely rooted, please download the Root Checker App and run it. If there is a message like the picture below it means your device is 100% rooted buddy.
- Finish !!!