Vivo Y21 Lollipop Stock ROM Update Download (Flash File). Well Vivo Y21 you can now install a stock ROM based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. As the firmware itself already available for sometimes. In case you are now in need of a stock ROM to be flashed. Then I invite you all. Are you interested?
You can say this Vivo Y21 Lollipop update as a fix in case of your device’s errors such as bootloop, soft bricked or probably just want to get your device’s warranty back because of rooting, flashing a custom ROM or a custom recoveries.
So guys you are welcomed to flash the stock ROM then I want to tell that your root access will be wiped out and other third-party and non-official apps. Be sure you have fully known of every consequences.
Benefits of flashing stock ROM.
- Can fix bootloop on your device.
- Can unbrick your device.
- Can restore your device’s warranty.
- Can fix all the existing technical issues on your device.
- Will make your device looks like a new one!
Disadvantage of stock ROM.
- Your root access will be removed.
- Custom ROM will be removed.
- Custom recoveries will be removed.
Download Vivo Y21 Firmware Upgrade Free Download (Flash File) Android 5.1 Lollipop
Model Name: Vivo Y21
Stock Android ROM Version: 5.1
Firmware File Size: 932 MB
Your device is different model? Download Vivo stock ROM (All Models).
How to flash stock ROM to unbrick Vivo Y21?
What you need.
- Download SPFlash tool download and install it on your PC.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- Download VCom driver.
How to install stock ROM on Vivo Y21?
Backup your data before going to flash the stock ROM.
- Download the SP Flash Tool and the USB drivers on your PC, then extract all the files.
- Afterward install all the files. (Skip this step if you have done it).
- Now open the extracted SP Flash Tool folder then find the Flash_Tool. Once you found it then double-clicking on it to select the Run As Administrator to launch the software.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is opened, then on Download tab, select the Scatter Loading button to grab the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC. (Scatter file / .txt is the stock ROM you want to flash).
- Now go to the Firmware / Stock ROM folder, then open the Android_Scatter.
- Then the SP Flash Tool will load the Android_scatter file.
- Now click on the Download button.
- You need to Power Off your device now (If the battery is removable then remove it first on its place, if not then just continue).
- After your device’s powered off, then use your USB cable to connect it to computer.
- Press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection between your device and computer. (Skip this step if your device is instantly connected).
- Now the flashing processes will start, if it’s go on normally, you will see a progress bar in yellow color on the SP Flash Tool as indicator. So wait until it’s 100% completed.
- The flashing processes will be completed and it’s indicated with the following sign.