Download Android Oreo Pixel Launcher 2.1 for Android 5.0 and above device. That means you can download this Oreo Pixel launcher for all Android as long as your device is using Android 5.0 Lollipop and newer version.
As we all know that recently Google rolled out Android Oreo for their own Nexus and Pixel flagships, since then the third-party developers do their best to deliver anything related to Oreo to device other then Google owned brand like Mi 3 And Mi 4 that are now enjoying Android Oreo.
Now we are handed with Android Oreo Pixel Launcher 2.1 with a very easy requirement which is Android 5.0 or newer device. If ones have fulfiled the requirement then they can install the Oreo Pixel Launcher on their own device. Oreo Pixel Launcher offers the best experiences you can have to manage your device using UI.
The Android Oreo Pixel Launcher for all Android 5.0 and newer can be installed on either rooted or non-rooted device. That means you don’t need to firstly root or unroot your device. The Oreo Pixel Launcher is armed with pre-installed of Android Oreo final version. Download Oreo Pixel Launcher for Android devices.
The Android Oreo Launcher is wrapped in the apk file that can be downloaded and installed like you install any other apk file for your device. The launcher here delivers the newest user interface for you to enjoy, so you are invited to download Android Oreo Launcher apk for all Android device.
Android Oreo Pixel Launcher features
- QSB with transparent rectangle, Google Pill and Date/Weather.
- Different colours of notification dots.
- Filter Google Wallpapers and Voice Search from the apps list.
- Use Google Wallpapers to select a wallpaper when available.
- Device profiles, margins, icon counts.
- Disabled partner customization like Motorola’s 4 columns.
- Google Now feed on the left of the normal workspace.
- Google Calendar app icon with the date.
Download Android Oreo Pixel Launcher 2.1 for all Android
Download Rootless Pixel Launcher 2.1 apk.
How to install Android Oreo Pixel Launcher on Android?
- Firstly enable your device’s Unknown Sources by going to Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources.=
- Download the Oreo Launcher apk.
- Now then install the apk file.
- Then on your device’s home screen press Home button to switch the launcher.
Recommended download Android Oreo Gapps.
Done that’s the whole news about Android Oreo launcher apk for all Android device. Any question in mind could be revealed on the provided comment area. And make sure you tell your friends about this happy news because who knows they might like the news.