Download Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Honor 9 as this is the latest update released by Huawei for Honor 9, the firmware is B130 and brings some goodies you will hate to miss such as UI elements, fix on reported issues like 3D panorame photos can not be saved. So I invite you to download the Nougat firmware update for Honor 9 STF-L09.
Honor 9 is a new phone announced at June that comes with Dual-SIM technology, along with LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen enriched with 16M colors. The ROM is power with Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) with Android 7.0 Nougat preinstall. With B130 firmware installed on your Honor 9 then things will be better.
So that’s why today I would like to recommend you to download and install B130 Android Nougat firmware on Honor 9 phone. With that you can always get the best experience with your phone’s software.
- Device – Honor 9.
- Model – STF-L09.
- Android Version – 7.0.
- EMUI Version – 5.1.
- Firmware – B130.
- Build Number – STF-L09C432B130/STF-L09C10B130.
- Region – Europe/Russia.
- Status – Official.
- Type – Full firmware image.
Points to note.
- This official STF-L09C432B130/STF-L09C10B130 Nougat ROM is for Honor 9 B130 variant only.
- Follow the entire steps without skipping any of them. Fail to do so will effect of bricking your device.
- Prepare your computer with USB drivers installed and also a USB cable.
- Charge your device batter power if you consider will not enough to perform the guides.
- Your existing data will be removed therefore make backups first.
Download Honor 9 B130 Nougat Update Files
1) Download Honor 9 Nougat Update for Europe STF-L09C432B130 –
2) Download Honor 9 Nougat Update for Russia STF-L09C10B130 –
How to install stock Nougat firmware on Honor 8 B394
Make sure you follow all the steps in every method of your choice and do not skip any steps.
- You need to firstly unlock bootloader of Huawei device’s and then flash a custom recovery (TWRP) on Honor. Skip this step if you have done it guys.
- Download all the update firmware file to your computer from above download links.
- Reboot your device into TWRP recovery mode.
- On TWRP recovery mode, flash the update.zip and after that continue to the step 6.
- Now install the update_full_STF-L09_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Now wait guys.
- Well done you can now reboot your device using Reboot feature on TWRP recovery mode.
You have done every steps to download and install Honor 8 B394 Nougat update and your device’s now using the latest official stock ROM to keep it up-to-date and secure. If you have any questions in your mind. Then reveal them on the comment area.