Download Honor 8 B398 Nougat firmware for Europe continent. If you have the device you can download Honor 8 B398 Android Nougat and install the firmware. This B392 stock ROM comes with improved system performances and stability to run smooth also there is Google security patches to get your system more secure. So guys if you are here to download and install B398 firmware update then this post will give what you want.
Honor 8 is a decent device powered with an Octa- Core HiSilicon Kirin 950 along with 4G RAM and 32 or 64 GB internal storage. The display size is 5.2 inches FHD with 1080 x 1920 pixels. So what those fine specifications it has, then it will make it better if it runs a new firmware.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 8.
- Model – FRD-L19.
- Android Version – 7.0.
- EMUI Version – 5.0.
- Firmware – B398.
- Build Number – FRD-L19C432B398.
- Region – Europe.
- Status – Official.
- Type – Full firmware image.
Points to note.
- This official FRD-L19C432B398 Nougat ROM is for Honor 8 B398 variant only.
- Follow the entire steps without skipping any of them. Fail to do so will effect of bricking your device.
- Prepare your computer with USB drivers installed and also a USB cable.
- Charge your device batter power if you consider will not enough to perform the guides.
- Your existing data will be removed therefore make backups first.
Download Honor 8 B398 Nougat
How to install stock FRD-L19C432B398 Nougat firmware on Honor 8 B398
Make sure you follow all the steps in every method of your choice and do not skip any steps.
- You need to firstly unlock bootloader of Huawei device’s and then flash a custom recovery (TWRP) on Honor. Skip this step if you have done it guys.
- Download all the update firmware file to your computer from above download links.
- Reboot your device into TWRP recovery mode.
- On TWRP recovery mode, flash the update.zip and after that continue to the step 6.
- Now install the update_full_FRD-Lxx_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Now wait guys.
- Well done you can now reboot your device using Reboot feature on TWRP recovery mode.
You have done every steps to download and install Honor 8 B398 Nougat update and your device’s now using the latest official stock ROM to keep it up-to-date and secure. If you have any questions in your mind. Then reveal them on the comment area.