Magisk v13.5 is here for you to download. We are sharing the download link for Magisk 13.5 version for you who wish the latest root tool that allow you to make custom ROM. On this version the developer behind the tool has added some great new features.
Once you have downloaded Magisk v13.5 then you will immidately notice that you can bypass SafetyNet and has BusyBox for Internal Use, Samsung Kernel Workarounds also this verion supports Android 0. You are pleased to download Magisk v13.5.
So if you want to enjoy the BusyBox for internal use and Samsung Kernel Workarounds then you are recommended to download Magisk v13.5. And to those who use the older version and want to udpate to this version can simply download the latest Magisk Manager 5.2.0 apk and then update everything within the app. You should also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries passed.
Magisk root tool is a useful tool that you can use to not to only make custom MOD but you can also make custom ROM too with this. The benefit of this tool is in general not different with Systemless root from Chainfire, with it you can get root access without messing your system partition. Both the apps allow you to regularly receive OTA update albeit your device is rooted. However Magisk offering a bigger ability which is allowing you to use Android Pay with root.
Magisk 13.5 Features and Changelogs.
- [installer/uninstaller] Fix a bug in scripts causing backing up and restoring stock boot images failure.
- [MagiskBoot] Add native function to extract stock SHA1 from ramdisk.
- [rc script] Enable logd in post-fs to start logging as early as possible.
- [b64xz] New tool to extract compressed and encoded binary dumps in shell script.
- [busybox] Add busybox to Magisk source, and embed multi-arch busybox binary into update-binary shell script.
- [busybox] Busybox is added into PATH for all boot scripts (post-fs-data.d, service.d, and all module scripts).
- [MagiskSU] Fully fix multiuser issues.
- [General] Fix the daemon crashing when boot scripts opens a subshell.
- [General] A lot of adjustments to prevent stock Samsung kernel restrictions on exec system calls for binaries started from /data.
- To install Magisk then your device’s bootloader should already be unlocked.
- Make sure you have install TWRP recovery on your Android device.
- Your data will probably be erased therefore we advise you to firstly make backup.
- Your device battery power should be sufficient to perform the flashing.
- Follow each step of flashing without skipping any of them.
Download Magisk v13.5 and Magisk Manager 5.2.0 for Android
- Download Magisk 13.5 zip file – Download (Make sure you check the latest via Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 5.2.0 – PlayStore
How to Install Magisk v13.5 on Android Phones
To install Magisk on your Android device then you are pleased to visit the dedicated tutorial page and learn all the necessary steps written there.
That’s all you have downloaded Magisk v13.5 and learn to install it on your Android device. So if you have any questions in mind. Then do not be a shy person to write your comment on the provided comment area. See you again on my next and upcoming posts guys !