Do you want to download Gionee E7 (16GB) firmware? Then you are at the right place. Here you can manually install the stock ROM on your Gionee E7 (16GB) device and enjoy once again the official firmware and original settings from your device guys.
The benefits using the firmware will fix the technical errors such as bootloop, soft-bricked and other system failures that possibly face by your device.
You will also get your device warranty back so you will not need to spend money for the technical service that your device might need in the future guys.
Gionee E7 (16GB) Stock ROM
Device Name: Gionee E7(16)GB
Stock Android ROM Version: 4.2.2
Firmware File Size: 2.1 GB
Have a different model? Then download Gionee stock ROM firmware (complete list), guys!
How to flash Gionee E7 (16GB) Firmware?
What you need.
- Download SP Flash tool to your PC.
- Prepare your computer and a USB cable.
- Download Gionee USB Drivers.
How to install stock ROM on Gionee E7 (16GB)
Backup your data before going to flash the stock ROM.
- Download the SP Flash Tool and the USB drivers on your PC, then extract all the files.
- Afterward install all the files. (Skip this step if you have done it).
- Now open the extracted SP Flash Tool folder then find the Flash_Tool. Once you found it then double-clicking on it to select the Run As Administrator to launch the software.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is opened, then on Download tab, select the Scatter Loading button to grab the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC. (Scatter file / .txt is the stock ROM you want to flash).
- Now go to the Firmware / Stock ROM folder, then open the Android_Scatter.
- Then the SP Flash Tool will load the Android_scatter file.
- Now click on the Download button.
- You need to Power Off your device now (If the battery is removable then remove it first on its place, if not then just continue).
- After your device’s powered off, then use your USB cable to connect it to computer.
- Press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection between your device and computer. (Skip this step if your device is instantly connected).
- Now the flashing processes will start, if it’s go on normally, you will see a progress bar in yellow color on the SP Flash Tool as indicator. So wait until it’s 100% completed.
- The flashing processes will be completed and it’s indicated with the following sign.