Do you want to download Gionee E7 (32)GB firmware? Then you are at the right place. Here you can manually install the stock ROM on your Gionee E7(32)GB device and enjoy once again the official firmware and original settings from your device guys.
The benefits using the firmware will fix the technical errors such as bootloop, soft-bricked and other system failures that possibly face by your device.
You will also get your device warranty back so you will not need to spend money for the technical service that your device might need in the future guys.
Gionee E7(32)GB Stock ROM Firmware
Device Name: Gionee E7(32)GB
Stock Android ROM Version: 4.2.2
Firmware File Size: 2.1 GB
Flash stock ROM on Gionee E7(32)GB device
Follow each step and do not skip any of them.
- Download Qcom Phones Download Tool to your computer.
- Unzip the Qcom Phones Download Tool, then open it, by clicking the GN_Qcom_Download_Tools.exe.
- This is the interface Qcom Download Tools on your computer.
- Choose English as the preferred language.
- On the UpDataType dropdown menu just chosoe the Save Prodution Data.
- Now click the three dots, then find the firmware file.
- Select the firmware file on your computer.
- Click Start Download.
- Now power off your Android device and then connect your Android device to computer using a USB cable data now.
- If your device is connected then the flashing process will automatically start.
- After the flashing process has successfully done, disconnect your device from PC, done.
Have another Gionee models? Please to visit Gionee stock ROM page.
Congratulation because you have successfully flashed the firmware on your Android based device.