Nokia released Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for Nokia 3 this week that comes with new improvements such as improved system stability and also there is enhancement on user interface.
Now the company is pushing the update through Over The Air utility to which ease the users to instantly and automatically update to this firmware. But if you don’t see anything yet, and impatient to see what’s this firmware is bringing for you then you are welcomed to flash it right now.
Nokia 3 will get Android 8.0 Oreo update, but it’s not now and it will come later. For now you will install Android Nougat 7.1.1 on your Nokia 3. Surely you can follow our instructions to manually install the OTA Android Nougat on your Nokia 3.
Remember that this is the official firmware released by Google and Nokia therefore you should firstly make backups for any third party apps your device might have.
This kind of software has a tendency to bring back everything to the stock state therefore backups thing like custom recovery and such. You will be having an option to restore later guys.
Download Full Android 7.1.1 OTA for Nokia 3
- Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat OTA zip for Nokia 5.
Important notes guys:-.
- Remember that the download link and the instructions are only for Nokia 3 TA-1032, so do not flash it if you have other models or devices.
- Follow the entire steps and make sure correctly or else you may brick your device guys.
- Make necessary backups before starting the process.
- Charge your device’s batter if it’s less power.
- Follow the instructions and all the possible risks are yours to bear.
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat OTA on Nokia 3 –
Method 1. Officially update Nokia 3 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
1) Download and save the Nougat OTA zip for Nokia 3 to your device.
2) You need to power off your device now and boot into the Recovery Mode. To enter to the Recovery Mode type adb reboot recovery command or do the following steps.
- After your device is completely power off.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons together and keep pressing them till you see Powered by Android on your screen.
- Keep pressing the two buttons for about 5 seconds then release the buttons.
3) Inside the Recovery Mode then you need to choose apply update from sdcard option.
4) Choose the OTA zip you previously saved on your device’s storage.
5) The flashing process will start then wait till it’s done.
6) Finish! You can now reboot your device now. Congratulations!
Method 2. Officially update Nokia 3 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
1) You need to enable USB debugging mode of your device by going to Settings -> Developer Options then find and search for the USB Debugging Mode then enable it. You can see the exact step by step to enable Android USB debugging mode.
3) You need to download and install ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your PC.
4) Now download the OTA zip from above download section then copy the ROM zip and place it to the same folder where adb installed on your computer.
5) You need to power off your Android device now then boot into Recovery Mode.
3) Now select the Apply update from ADB.
4) Connect your device to your computer or laptop.
5) On the folder where you put Nougat ROM press shift+right click on keyboard then click open command here.
6) Check the connection by typing the following command.
iIf you find your device is on the list, then you are all set can install the ROM.
7) To install Nougat OTA zip on Nokia 3 then type the following command line guys.
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) NNow the flashing process start, so just wait, then reboot your device when it complete guys.
9) Well done guys!
That’s the entire steps to download and install Android 7.1.1 Nougat OTA on Nokia 3. So what about you guys? If you find any problem during the process just reveal your queries on the provided comment area.