My friends here is the Vivo V3 Max firmware flash file for you to download. In case you want to reflash a stock ROM to your device to bring back the original Vivo settings experience then you are at the right place because you are not going to get the Vivo 3 Max stock ROM, but also will be guided to flash the ROM as well.
But keep in mind doing so will also restore your device’s kernel, that means all the non-official and hacks, such as root and tweaks, also your personal data will be erased. Therefore you are recommended to firstly make necessary backups before starting. And we will use Qcomm Phone Download Tools to be the flasher.
Of course you are going to need a computer, with a USB cable and drivers because we are going to deliver the firmware file from your PC to device. Doing data transferring between PC and Android requires you to firstly enable USB debugging mode on your Vivo. Therefore do that guys all!
File you need.
- Vivo USB Drivers you need to install on your computer, only if you haven’t done it guys, skip it if you have.
Vivo V3 Max Stock ROM Firmware
- File Name: Vivo_V3_Max_PD1503F_EX_A_2.5.11_LA.BR.1.2.1_01210_8x16.0.zip
- Android Version: Android 5.1 Firmware
- Total Size: 3.2 GB
Flash stock ROM on Vivo V3 Max device
Follow each step and do not skip any of them.
- Download Qcom Phones Download Tool to your computer.
- Unzip the Qcom Phones Download Tool, then open it, by clicking the GN_Qcom_Download_Tools.exe.
- This is the interface Qcom Download Tools on your computer.
- Choose English as the preferred language.
- On the UpDataType dropdown menu just chosoe the Save Prodution Data.
- Now click the three dots, then find the firmware file.
- Select the firmware file on your computer.
- Click Start Download.
- Now power off your Android device and then connect your Android device to computer using a USB cable data now.
- If your device is connected then the flashing process will automatically start.
- After the flashing process has successfully done, disconnect your device from PC, done.
Have another Vivo models? Please to visit Vivo stock ROM page.
Congratulation because you have successfully flashed the firmware on your Android based device.