Vivo X6A firmware flash file for you who want to restore your device to the official stock firmware from Vivo. And the post you are reading now will discuss the entire steps to install the Vivo X6A stock ROM on your device.
The benefits of using firmware is to fix the system errors such as bootloop, soft-bricked and other errors. And you can also use the firmware to restore your lost warranty. And with that you will once again be covered by warranty.
And one more thing you need to also make necessary backups over your existing data because flashing this kind of stock ROM will wipe out your data. And therefore backups your data first.
Vivo X6A Stock ROM Firmware
- File Name: Vivo X6A Stock Android ROM.
- Android Version: Android 5.1 Firmware.
- Total Size: 1.4 GB.
How to flash Vivo X6A firmware file
Files you need to download to your PC
- Download SP Flash Tool (Unzip the file).
- Download Vivo USB drivers and install it on your PC. But if you already have one, ignore this guys.
Follow each step without skipping any of them.
- On your computer, open the folder of SP Flash Tool you unzipped earlier. Then right click on the Flash Tool then select the Run As Administrator to launch SP Flash Tool.
- SP Flash Tool is now opened, choose the Download tab, and then select Scatter Loading button to find the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC (Scatter file is the firmware that’s needed to be flashed on your Android based device).
- Once you found the Android_Scatter file click on it.
- SP Flash Tool will now load the Android scatter file.
- You need to click Download button now and see the image.
- Now turn off your device using the Power Off option (Remember. If your device battery can be removed, then remove it, if not then just turn your device off and continue to the next step).
- You need to connect your device to computer now using your USB cable.
- On this phase, press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection process between your device and computer to flash the firmware.
- If it’s successful, then firmware flashing will start, a progress bar in yellow color will show indicating the flashing progress. So wait now. Do nothing guys!
- When the process is done, SP Flash Tool interface will show you the sign like in the picture.
- You need to disconnect your Android device from computer and then reboot your device.
Notes. To clean up any possible flashing errors it’s advised to do factory reset from recovery.
Any questions in mind guys? Don’t be shy to reveal them on the provided comment area. Okay?