The NPJS25.93-14-10 Nougat update for Moto G4 Plus is now available. You can now download and install it via Over The Air. The update comes with September Security Patch. Previously Motorola rolled out the Android 7.1.1 Nougat for the Moto G4 Play, but not for Moto G4 Plus, however it will soon. As for now you can just download and install Nougat Update NPJS25.93-14-10 for your Moto G4 Plus.
If you haven’t being notified via OTA utility, then you manually download and install the NPJS25.93-14-10 on your Moto G4 Plus.
On this post you will be gudied through the entire steps to flash the firmware and remember you need to firstly make backups and enable USB Debugging Mode of your device. One more thing you need to also set the ADB and FastBoot on your computer too.
Download Full Android Nougat OTA for Moto G4 Plus
- Download Android Nougat OTA zip for Moto G4 Plus.
Important notes guys:-.
- Only apply the instructions on this post if your device is Moto G4 Plus.
- You need to follow every step without skipping any of them.
- Make backups first to restore to your data after flashing the firmware.
- If your device’s battery power is less then charge it first.
- Remember to perform the instructions however all the possible risks are yours to bear.
How to Install Android Nougat OTA on Moto G4 Plus
Officially update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat NPJS 25.93-14-10 OTA zip.
1) You need to enable USB debugging mode of your device by going to Settings -> Developer Options then find and search for the USB Debugging Mode then enable it. You can see the exact step by step to enable Android USB debugging mode.
3) You need to download and install ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your PC.
4) Now download the NPJS 25.93-14-10 OTA zip OTA zip from above download section then copy the ROM zip and place it to the same folder where adb installed on your computer.
5) You need to power off your Android device now then boot into Recovery Mode.
3) Now select the Apply update from ADB.
4) Connect your device to your computer or laptop.
5) On the folder where you put Nougat ROM press shift+right click on keyboard then click open command here.
6) Check the connection by typing the following command.
If you find your device is on the list, then you are all set can install the ROM.
7) To install Nougat OTA zip on MoTO G4 Plus then type the following command line guys.
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now the flashing process start, so just wait, then reboot your device when it complete guys.
9) Well done guys!
If you have followed all the steps to flash the NPJS 25.93-14-10 OTA zip on your Moto G4 Plus then your device should now have a new firmware powering your device now. You can verify it by going to Settings -> About Phone Information.
Source Stech Guide.