Guys you can now root Moto E4 on Android 7.1.1 Nougat using Magisk root tool, and this post will guide you through the entire procedures to achieve root access on your device. This phone with a good list of both hardware and software specifications taking it to the next level by rooting it will be great and give you more fun for having more abilities.
After you have rooted your Moto E4 then you can hunt for the best root apps on Google Play Store and other sources, you can also be able to go around finding for the best custom ROM for your device. Well things impossible on the non-rooted phone will be no more on the rooted device.
Burt keep in mind that rooting will nullify your device’s warranty and there is a chance you might brick your phone. So all the risks are yours to bear. The tutorials to root Moto E4 here require you to firstly unlock your device’s bootloader and have installed TWRP custom recovery.
If you have met all the requirements then you are welcomed to follow the steps written here and make sure you to firstly make backups. Because don’t go to the unofficial activities without backup first.
- Make backup first guys. Always backup.
- Unlock your device’s bootloader.
- Your device warranty will be voided.
- Your device must have TWRP recovery mode.
Now download the following files to your computer.
- Download Magisk Root (Magisk-v14.0.zip) for Moto E4 and this encryption bypass script (no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip) to your pc.
How to root Moto E4 with Magisk Root
Perform the guides and all the possible risks are your to take my friends.
- Now connect your device to computer using a USB cable and then transfer all the zip files (NobelROM Android 7.1.1 Nougat zip files) you downloaded earlier to PC to your SD card.
- Now power off your device then unplug it from USB cable.
- Now enter to the Recovery Mode / TWRP mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS ROM zip file you previously transferred to your device’s storage on step 2.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Once the installation has been completed then repeat the above action to flash the Gapps.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot System button.
Well done my friend because you have successfully rooted your Moto E4 with Magisk Root. And also to install Magisk Manager to manage your root access.