NEMESIS ROM V3.1 is available now for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F and the ROM is based on Android 7.0 Nougat, within the ROM you will find a complete Note 7 firmware port. Aside from that, NEMESIS also offers you Samsung latest goodies and and some of the goodies are exclusively for Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Some who have tried the ROM say that the ROM is fast, smooth and quite stable. You are welcomed to install NEMESIS ROM V3.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat on your Galaxy S6 Edge G925F phone.
To flash NEMESIS ROM, then you need to firstly install CWM or TWRP recovery, because that recovery mode is used to flash the ROM zip file. And keep in mind that flashing this kind of ROM will nullify your device’s warranty and there is possible chance will effect your device’s performance.
Android 7.0 NEMESIS ROM V3.1 Nougat ROM Details.
Here is a list of NEMESIS ROM V3.1 details.
- -100% deodexed
- -Rooted by Magisk V11.1
- -Build.prop tweaks for faster and better rom
- -Changed 4g icon to LTE
- -Call Recording Button
- -Support Recent App Protection
- -Whitepages /identify unsaved numbers
- -Unlock after reboot with fingerprint without pin or pattern
- -Virtual Button in RC Enable/Disable
- -Show/Hide Stock Battery in RC
- -Show/Hide 3Minit Battery in RC
- -Reboot Menu Fully Customizable in RC
- -Device Info in RC
- -Head Up notification Enable/Disable in RC
- -Wireless and Wired Fastcharging Enable/Disable in RC
Important notes guys.
- The guides here only for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F.
- You need to firstly unlock your bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F.
- Be sure to make backups first.
- Be sure that your device is powered with CWM or TWRP, this post uses TWRP recovery; the how to install TWRP on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F.
- Be sure that you firstly enable USB debugging mode on your Galaxy S6 Edge G925F phone.
- Follow all the guides written on this post and do not skip any steps.
- XPOSED 7.1.2 Nougat doesn’t include Gapps, you need to install it separately.
- A computer and a USB cable must be prepared.
- You need to make sure that your device’s battery power is sufficient.
- Hope you all the best guys now.
Now download the following files to your computer.
- Download NEMESIS ROM V3.1 Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F.
How to install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F with NEMESIS V3.1 ROM
Perform the guides and all the possible risks are your to take my friends.
- Now connect your device to computer using a USB cable and then transfer all the zip files (NEMESIS ROM V3.1 Android 7.0 Nougat zip files) you downloaded earlier to PC to your SD card.
- Now power off your device then unplug it from USB cable.
- Now enter to the Recovery Mode / TWRP mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS ROM zip file you previously transferred to your device’s storage on step 2.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Once the installation has been completed then repeat the above action to flash the Gapps.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot System button.