There is a good custom ROM that’s proudly presented recently for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195 smartphone. The custom ROM is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, and the developers behind this ROM, OctOS team, have also added additional features and functionalities to it. If you have been curious to find out how Android 7.1.1 Nougat will run on your device then I suggest you to flash this custom ROM. But let me tell you that this ROM is a weekly ROM therefore you can expect some bugs and don’t worry will be solved later on the next update. This ROM doesn’t include Google Apps therefore you need to install it separately.
So guys if you want to give the OctOS Android 7.1.1 Nougat a try then you are welcomed to follow the complete guides from this post and of course your device should already be powered with a custom recovery, I recommend you to use TWRP. And with that recovery then you can install the zip file of the ROM along with the Google Apps in zip format guys.
Important notes guys.
- The guides here only for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195.
- You need to firstly unlock your bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195.
- Be sure to make backups first.
- Be sure that your device is powered with CWM or TWRP, this post uses TWRP recovery; the how to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195.
- Be sure that you firstly enable USB debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195 phone.
- Follow all the guides written on this post and do not skip any steps.
- Gapps doesn’t include on this custom ROM, therefore you will need to install the Gapps separately.
- A computer and a USB cable must be prepared.
- You need to make sure that your device’s battery power is sufficient.
- Hope you all the best guys now.
Now download the following files to your computer.
- Download OctOS Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195.
How to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195 with OctOS ROM
Perform the guides and all the possible risks are your to take my friends.
- Now connect your device to computer using a USB cable and then transfer all the zip files (OctOS Android 7.1.1 Nougat and Google Apps zip files) you downloaded earlier to PC to your SD card.
- Now power off your device then unplug it from USB cable.
- Now enter to the Recovery Mode / TWRP mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS ROM zip file you previously transferred to your device’s storage on step 2.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Once the installation has been completed then repeat the above action to flash the Gapps.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot System button.