XPOSED 7.1.2 Nougat is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100, with this custom ROM you will have the power menu customization along with many features you can use. You will also find the battery icon settings that you can check your battery power. You can update your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to Android 7.1.2 Nougat using the XPOSED 7.1.2 custom ROM.
Remember that to flash this custom ROM you will need a root access and already flashed the custom recovery such as CWM or TWRP recovery. Because the custom recovery is able to flash the ROM zip file. And the consequence doing so will nullify your device’s warranty.
XPOSED 7.1.2 Nougat features
Perhaps you are curious about what the custom ROM is offering. Well the following is the list of features that Xposed 7.1.2 ROM is offering for you.
- * Traffic indicators
- * Statusbar items
- * Clock & date
- * Battery icon settings
- * Carrier label
- * Quick settings personalization
- * Other statusbar settings
- * VPN icon toggle
- * Data saver icon toggle
- * VoLTE icon
- * Viper statusbar logo
- * Option to Display Data Disabled indicator Icons
- * Ticker
- * Heads up toogle, timeout and snooze function
- * Add/Remove QS shortcuts with one click
Important notes guys.
- The guides here only for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
- You need to firstly unlock your bootloader on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
- Be sure to make backups first.
- Be sure that your device is powered with CWM or TWRP, this post uses TWRP recovery; the how to install TWRP on Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
- Be sure that you firstly enable USB debugging mode on your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 phone.
- Follow all the guides written on this post and do not skip any steps.
- XPOSED 7.1.2 Nougat doesn’t include Gapps, you need to install it separately.
- A computer and a USB cable must be prepared.
- You need to make sure that your device’s battery power is sufficient.
- Hope you all the best guys now.
Now download the following files to your computer.
How to install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 with XPOSED ROM
Perform the guides and all the possible risks are your to take my friends.
- Now connect your device to computer using a USB cable and then transfer all the zip files (XPOSED Android 7.1.1 Nougat zip files) you downloaded earlier to PC to your SD card.
- Now power off your device then unplug it from USB cable.
- Now enter to the Recovery Mode / TWRP mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS ROM zip file you previously transferred to your device’s storage on step 2.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Once the installation has been completed then repeat the above action to flash the Gapps.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot System button.