Download Huawei P9 B398 Nougat Update [Europe] is available now for smartphone. As the previous updates this one also comes with system security based on Google security patches.
You can flash the B398 Android Nougat Firmware on your Huawei P9 and enjoy everything the ROM is offering for you. Because here I bring you the latest Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 18.104.22.1685 (C432) Oreo Update Firmware for European. So don’t miss it but download the firmware.
- Device – Huawei P9
- Model – EVA-L09/EVA-L19
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B398
- Build Number – EVA-L09C432B398/EVA-L19C432B398
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
Points to note.
- This official EVA-L09C432B398/EVA-L19C432B398 ROM is Huawei P9 variant only.
- Follow the entire steps without skipping any of them. Fail to do so will effect of bricking your device.
- Backup if it is needed.
- Charge your device batter power if you consider will not enough to perform the guides.
- Your existing data will be removed therefore make backups first.
Download Huawei P9 B398 Nougat Update [Europe]
Download Huawei P9 USB Driver
How to install stock Huawei P9 B398 Nougat Update [Europe]
Make sure you follow all the steps in every method of your choice and do not skip any steps.
- After you downloaded the above firmware file, now extract the file.
- You need to create a folder on your device namely dload inside your SD Card root, then place the update.app file within the dload folder.
- Now to your phone app, dial this combination; *#*#2846579#*#* this is needed to open a menu that is hidden.
- Now click the Project Menu -> Software Upgrade -> SDCard Upgrade.
- Select and run the update now.
- The installation will start, just wait for the entire processes to finish, once it’s done reboot your device.
- Once you’ve downloaded the above firmware file, extract it.
- You need to create a folder on your device namely dloadinside your SD Card root, then place the update.app file within the dload folder.
- Power off your device now.
- Once your device’s powered off, press and hold these buttons; Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time. This will start the updating process.
- Now just wait for the processes to be done.