Here is a custom ROM namely Helios 7.27 that comes with Android 7.1 Nougat that can be flashed on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F device.
Some who have tested the custom ROM say the ROM is stable enough and work nearly good on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F. If you have the smartphone on your hand, then you probably want to give the Helios 7.27 Android 7.1 Nougat ROM a try. And of course to flash this ROM you need to have a custom recovery installed, I recommend TWRP recovery. Since this is a custom ROM then your device will no longer be detected by Samsung KIES and there is a chance you might brick your device so all the risks are yours to bear if you decide to proceed. And please to follow the guides entirely without skipping any steps.
Important notes guys.
- The guides here only for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F.
- You need to firstly unlock your bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F.
- Be sure to make backups first.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S7 USB Driver to your computer guys.
- Be sure that your device is powered with CWM or TWRP, this post uses TWRP recovery; the how to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F.
- Be sure that you firstly enable USB debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F phone.
- Follow all the guides written on this post and do not skip any steps.
- A computer and a USB cable must be prepared.
- You need to make sure that your device’s battery power is sufficient.
- Hope you all the best guys now.
Now download the following files to your computer.
- Download Helios 7.27 Android 7.1 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300.
- Download GAPPS for Android Nougat firmware.
How to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F with Helios 7.27 ROM
Perform the guides and all the possible risks are your to take my friends.
- Now connect your device to computer using a USB cable and then transfer all the zip files (Helios 7.27 Android 7.1 Nougat zip files) you downloaded earlier to PC to your SD card.
- Now power off your device then unplug it from USB cable.
- Now enter to the Recovery Mode / TWRP mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS ROM zip file you previously transferred to your device’s storage on step 2.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Once the installation has been completed then repeat the above action to flash the Gapps.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot System button.